Disaster Solutions for Emergencies
Disaster Solutions, LLC can be useful after major events such as:
- Disease Outbreaks
(Video Provided by BP)
Pathfinders Task Force Software is being used in the Gulf Area affected by the BP Oil Spill.
Benefits of our Emergency Management Technology and our Emergency Responder Training
- Collect 3,287 rapid damage assessments just like four Haitians did in just five hours in Port au Prince, Haiti, days after the earthquake – in a totally disconnected environment. All 3,287 surveys were in Creole, geocoded and time/date stamped (and easy to convert back to English)."
- View sample data: Hurricane Ike
After Action Report (AAR)
- Load Individual Assistance (IA), Public Assistance (PA), and Community Relations (CR) data into a simple flip cell phone in a totally disconnected environment
- Generate thousands of detailed survivor reports or rapid damage assessments in 1 day with hundreds mobile responders
- Evaluation from a Technical Committee member of The Emergency Management Accreditation Program
- Simultaneously geocode major road blockages to Public Works, and gas leaks and downed electric lines to appropriate utility companies – in Excel sortable format.
- Generate easily customizable forms in minutes that field workers can use to report on victims' needs, road blockages, debris collection, field hazards, or any issue (disaster related or not)
- GPS locate all responders in real time
- Collect geocoded information from field workers even when cell towers and phone lines have been destroyed
- Send text messages to all workers at once or individually
- Lay color-coded bread crumbs on a map viewable from workers' cell phones to show where they need to go, and where responders already have been
- Customize work orders and send them to individuals or groups
- Immediately receive completed work orders that are time and date stamped and geocoded
- Receive SOS alerts from field workers in real time
- Convert completed work orders to Excel worksheets with one-click and sort those worksheets by any category, such as "medical need" or "zip code"
- "Clock-in" and "Clock-out" workers' times
- Create geo-fenced work zones that automatically generate alerts to the base unit when such zones are entered
- Teach any person (ages 14 to 85) how to use the software in minutes"SERT field staff were trained over the telephone by Orlando JFO SERT Staff, confirming the simplicity of training on this system." -Tropical Storm Fay JFO AAR Report
- Save all your mapping and tracking data on remote servers for 2 years at no cost
"Abandon the current antiquated data collection process and equip FEMA/State (County) Rapid Damage Assessment, IA, PA, and CR Teams with an automated solution which combines the best elements of Geographic Positioning Systems, Geographic Information Systems, and Time/date mapping systems in a cost effective manner using many existing field deployed units." -Tropical Storm Fay JFO AAR Report
COMMON EMERGENCY RESPONSE ISSUES, SOLUTIONS AND BENEFITS