PATHFINDERS TASK FORCE SOFTWARE
Create a central command and control operation for a multi-jurisdictional first response to a disaster.
Organize all jurisdictions, monitor the GPS location of first responders via their mobile phones, and provide data on critical care situations such as medical
With cellular service, Pathfinders Task Force Software allows you to:
- Instantly view the GPS location of all first responders in multiple jurisdictions.
- Plan routes of first responders to efficiently blanket impacted areas to check on local residents.
- First responders receive maps on their handsets of planned routes plus their current GPS location.
- View GPS breadcrumb trail of first responders to ensure comprehensive coverage of affected areas.
- GPS track and identify resources brought into the area, such as water, food and medical supply vehicles.
- Automatically create and track work orders for follow up visits (e.g., food, water, medical attention).
- Monitor overall progress of first responders, and instantly address additional resources required for specific areas.
- SOS / Man Down feature on handset.
With Hurricane Ike, phone questions were customized in minutes on 100 phones – with no cell towers or Internet.
- Integrated command and control
- Multi-Jurisdictional Response
- View and Manage Resources
These samples of real Ike screen shots demonstrate the thousands of disaster welfare needs and newly uncovered special needs that were done in Texas.
|•||Enhance command and control.|
|•||Reduce disaster response times.|
|•||Improve visibility of first responders/resources.|
|•||Efficient use of resources.|
|•||Accelerate decision making.|
|•||Reduce medical emergencies.|
|•||Efficiently manage inspections and approvals.|